Product under Warranty
Subject to the terms and conditions given in this document, new Battery Service products have a limited warranty, the duration of which depends on the product’s commercial terms of sale and where the product was sold, and always begins on the date of delivery.
Battery Service repaired products, likewise, have a limited twenty four (24) month warranty that begins on the date of delivery of the parts and labor. This guarantees the Customer that Battery Service products will be free from defects under conditions of normal use during the period established in the product’s general conditions of sale or for twenty four (24) month after the shipping date, depending on whether they are new or repaired.
Battery Service products with some type of maintenance or extended warranty contract will be considered under warranty or out-of-warranty according to the terms and conditions of those contracts. Removal or damage of/to the product identification stamps will void this warranty.
Defects not covered by warranty
- Defects or damages caused by routine maintenance.
- Defects due to normal wear and tear.
- Cables and plastic covers/jackets.
- Defects caused by improper use.
- Defects caused by damage from accident, neglect, misuse, abuse or improper installation.
- Defects caused by unauthorized attempts to repair the product, repairs carried out outside of official workshops and any alterations or modifications not carried out in Batery Service.
- Defects or damages caused by low voltage, power interruption or voltage transients.
- Defects or damages caused by abnormal temperatures and/or humidity control.
- Defects or damages resulting from vandalism, improper handling or transportation, acts of God (such as earthquakes, natural disasters, flooding, etc.).
- Defects caused by any other act or cause beyond the reasonable control of Teldat.